Security & Alcohol Policy
PASSENGERS AND PERSONS WHO REFUSE TO SUBMIT TO A SEARCH WILL BE DENIED BOARDING.
Alcoholic beverages for personal consumption must be purchased onboard at our bar, conveniently located in bow (front) of the main cabin on each vessel. Alcoholic beverages brought onboard for personal consumption during transit will be confiscated on-sight. Please join us and other passengers for a specialty cocktail, a glass of wine or draft beer in our onboard Sports Bar or back deck bar (weather permitting).
We have the right to deny service to any customer at any time.
For The Utmost In Safety For Your Vehicle We Require:
- ALL "convertible tops" must be in the "up" position or "closed" to protect vehicle interiors.
- During "rough" sea conditions, we urge that cyclists stay with their motorcycle/motorbike.
- Vehicle windows should be closed to protect vehicle interiors from sea spray/mist conditions.
- Any special needs passengers should consider speaking with our dock staff prior to boarding our vessel to make your needs known.
- Please refrain from using your cell phone while driving on & off the boats
Lost & Found
All lost & found items are turned into the Port Jefferson Terminal.
Our Reservations Department can assist you with lost & found inquiries from 6 AM to 8 PM daily. They can be reached toll-free at 1-888-44FERRY (888.443.3779) or local 631.473.0286.